Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time Review

Hi this is my review for the legend of Zelda ocarina of time.This is a very fun game for kids 7 and up. The story is about a young boy named Link.He travels the land of Hyrule with hes good friend Navi.They are looking for Hyrule castle they must find Zelda .Zelda tells Link that there is a man named ganondorf and how he in evil.The only thing to get rid of ganondorf is the legendary blade called the master sword.that is my Zelda ocarina of time  review so comment or follow thanks for reading it bye

3 comments:

  1. Hey. I totally can't remember what order the worlds are in. Like, I remember that Hyrule town or something is first. The village where Link is from, what is it called, something village? Then the Deku tree? Can you list the order?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Matt. That was my crazy husband in the last comment, not me. :)

    ReplyDelete

My Button